Proven Jacksonville Law Firm Handles Business, Construction and Property Issues
Board-certified advocates advise clients throughout Florida
When you're faced with a legal issue that relates to business, construction or real estate, achieving a favorable resolution is critical. At Franson, Iseley & Associates, P.A. in Jacksonville, the difference we offer lies in our common-sense approach to litigation and problem-solving. Our accomplished attorneys provide a detailed review of the legal and practical considerations associated with your situation. From there, we devise a potential strategy based on your particular objectives so you can determine how to proceed. This method minimizes unwanted surprises and has been proven to save clients time and money by avoiding unnecessary litigation. Whether through settlement or trial, we focus on accomplishing your goals in the quickest and most economical manner possible. In short, we represent your business as if it were our own.
Attorneys litigate cases involving business and construction disputes
The attorney you retain should not only be well-versed in legal advocacy but should also give you an informed perspective on your specific concerns. You can trust our counsel because we are:
- Experienced — Over more than 50 years of combined legal practice, our attorneys have received accolades from clients and colleagues. Firm partners Albert T. Franson and Christopher J. Iseley have earned AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal abilities and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work. They are both also recognized by the Florida Bar as board-certified construction law attorneys.
- Skilled — Choosing the right attorney makes a difference in each phase of your legal proceeding. We take tremendous pride in our innovative case strategies, written and oral advocacy, and clear client communications. Whether your matter is simple or highly complex, we use these skills to maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- Reliable — A law firm is judged by the results it obtains. Whether representing an individual, a family-owned business or a Fortune 500 company, we've delivered outstanding results for clients through settlement negotiations, mediation, arbitration, trial and appellate advocacy.
Even if you're unsure whether a legal remedy exists for your challenge, we'll outline the potential options during a free initial consultation.
Respected firm assists with real estate, banking and litigation matters
In the Jacksonville area and throughout Florida, we represent business and individual clients in the following practice areas:
- Commercial construction law — For a full range of commercial construction law concerns, including contract development and disputes, our firm gives clients comprehensive counsel.
- Real estate litigation — If you're engaged in real estate litigation or seek to avoid a costly dispute, we'll explain each side's property rights and protect your legal interests.
- Construction litigation — We handle all types of construction litigation matters, such as defect claims, liens and foreclosures.
- Community associations — Problems that arise for community associations can quickly spin out of control. Condominium and homeowner boards rely on us to resolve these situations effectively.
- Banking law -- Our firm assists banks, financial institutions, leasing companies and other clients with various banking law challenges, including foreclosure actions and loan workouts.
- Commercial litigation — In commercial litigation cases, we're committed to finding creative solutions so disruption and expense can be minimized whenever possible.
Your business deserves quality representation from intelligent attorneys willing to solve your legal problems. We are confident that, from your first meeting with us, you will understand why firm members have been recognized for their abilities in publications such as Florida Trend Magazine's Florida Legal Elite, Super Lawyers and Jacksonville Magazine's 904.
Contact an accomplished Florida construction attorney for a free consultation
Franson, Iseley & Associates, P.A. represents clients in various legal matters, including cases relating to construction, banking and real estate. Please call 904-396-1800 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office on Prudential Drive, right off Interstate 95.