Jacksonville Real Estate Litigators Protect Clients’ Interests
Florida firm handles disputes relating to business properties and homes
A real estate conflict threatens the value of the property in question and drains the resources of the involved parties. The best way to achieve a successful resolution in these matters is to retain an attorney who has a detailed understanding of the law and real-world knowledge about property values and local concerns. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, the attorneys of Franson, Iseley & Associates, P.A. in Jacksonville give Florida clients an advantage, regardless of the circumstances. For contract actions, boundary disputes, title matters, flooding and other real estate issues, we quickly analyze the situation and press for a favorable resolution.
Skillful advocates advise on contract, lease, boundary, FLOODING and title issues
Our firm represents property owners, developers, title companies, insurers and others in real estate litigation pertaining to:
- Contract disputes — Problems that arise during or after the sale of a property put buyers and sellers at risk. We conduct a thorough review of the relevant contract terms and pursue a resolution that conforms to the agreement and applicable law.
- Landlord-tenant matters — Whether you're a landlord or a tenant, a dispute prevents you from realizing the full value of your investment. Our firm handles conflicts concerning rent, property conditions and permitted uses.
- Boundary, easement and trespass actions — Infringements on property rights must be dealt with effectively. If a concern exists regarding a disputed boundary, a purported easement or someone who is trespassing, we'll vigorously enforce your ability to maintain control of your property.
- Construction, flood and damage claims — Without warning, a construction defect, flood or some other occurrence could destroy the value of your real estate. By investigating the facts completely, we'll maximize the likelihood of a successful result for liability and damage claims.
- Foreclosures — Removing someone from a property for nonpayment is a complicated process. We handle the necessary legal tasks pertaining to foreclosures, including negotiating loan workouts and finding creative solutions.
- Title issues — Title defects can trigger major difficulties now or in the future. For partition actions, quiet title proceedings and other challenges to legal ownership, you can rely on us to deliver knowledgeable counsel.
- Community association concerns — Homeowners and condominium associations face a vast array of complaints and legal threats. Florida community association laws can be confusing regarding such subjects, but our qualified attorneys can explain and enforce the authority that boards possess.
During a free initial consultation, we can assess your situation and discuss the best ways to achieve the outcome you seek. In every case, our lawyers provide an informed perspective on potential costs and other risks.
Contact a knowledgeable Florida real estate litigator for a free consultation
Franson, Iseley & Associates, P.A. represents clients in a wide range of real estate litigation matters. Please call 904-396-1800 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is located on Prudential Drive in Jacksonville.